Professional Painting and Decorating Services

Lead Abatement

Did you know most homes built prior to 1975 are more than likely to have been painted with lead paint?

Lead is toxic, therefore exposure to lead base paint can be very dangerous, especially for children, animals and pregnant women. Just a small amount can be a serious health risk. We are experienced in removing lead paint from homes safely. Using specific techniques and skills, and keeping your home protected during the process, we will ensure the paint in your home in lead free.

If you’re concerned the paint in your house is a health hazard to your family, please give us a call!

Further information regarding lead base paint toxicity can be found here.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.